Riverside Arena, Moose Lake
Saturday, April 22nd 9am-1pm
We are in the planning stages of hosting a Community Business Expo in Riverside Arena on Saturday, April 22nd from 9am-1pm. Each Business or Organization will be given a space to promote their business, hand out promotional materials, have a game or drawing for prizes, and explain their business to attendees of the Expo. The event will be free to the public to attend with concessions run inside the arena by the Mission Goal Girls Hockey program. Each reserved spot is $75 for Chamber members, or $150 for non-Chamber members. Space is limited.
First come, first served, so if you are interested in taking part please call me at 218-485-4145, or email me at email@example.com to pay/register and reserve your spot. Keep in mind that Business Expo's are a fantastic place to not only meet new customers, but also a place for ideas. You get the chance to see what other businesses are doing to promote their business. Please consider registering!
Moose Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Community Business Expo
Saturday, April 22nd from 9am – 1 pm Riverside Arena
Educate area residents about your great local business/organization! Whether you are new to the area or have been here all your life, showcasing your business can grab the attention of new customers! Exposure is Priceless!
Cost to Participate: Chamber Members – $75.00/ Non-Chamber Members - $150.00
The Moose Lake Area Chamber of Commerce CommunityBusiness Expo is an opportunity for area residents and businesses to get acquainted. Non-Chamber members will receive membership in the Chamber for the rest of 2017 by registering for the Expo, please contact Dusty Wilson, Executive Director of the MLACC for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218)485-4145. Information about Membership and other benefits for Chamber Members can also be found on the website www.mooselakechamber.com
Expo Essential Details:
- One (1) uncovered 6-foot table and two (2) chairs will be provided.
- Table assignments are first come/first served and space is limited, so sign up! A table staffed by the Chamber will direct each exhibitor to their assigned spot on the morning of the event.
- Set-up is open starting at 7am on Saturday, April 22nd
- No prepared food or beverages may be sold at the booths, food available at the concession stand inside the arena by the Girl’s hockey program for their fundraising.
- Admission to the event is free to the public. Fun giveaways, product samples, coupons, demonstrations, and drawings are encouraged.
Please fill out the information and return to the Chamber ASAP!
Name of Business: ______________________________________________________________
Contact Name: _________________________________________________________________
Business Address: ______________________________________________________________
Business Phone: _______________________________________________________________
Mail or drop off this form with your payment(Cash or Check) made out to:
Moose Lake Area Chamber of Commerce (or MLACC)
PO Box 110
Moose Lake, MN 55767
EXPO EXHIBITOR DETAILS
- Registration is not complete without your payment. No refunds.
- Become a Member and save money and also benefit from year-long exposure through our area Visitor Center and events.
- Non-Members pay $150 which includes your registration AND Membership in the Chamber of Commerce for the rest of 2017.(Membership will automatically renew for $150 in 2018.)
- Only the registered organization can occupy the space and the promotion of non-expo businesses through fliers or business cards is not allowed.
- All booths must be staffed during the entire Expo.
- Electrical power is on a very limited basis and must be requested through arena staff prior to the event. You must supply your own extension cords.
- Sound equipment is permitted, but must be kept at a level that will not disturb your neighboring exhibitors.
- Displays must not protrude into the aisle, and all signs must be kept within your both confines.
- Drawings and contests are permitted, exhibitors must notify their own winners.
- Exhibitors and materials cannot be disassembled before1pm on Saturday and need to be removed by 3pm. No storage available after the event.
- Booth area must be cleaned and all trash taken at completion of Expo.